Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl XLII Prep

Something about working in the Collaboratory makes me want to blog more than get my homework done. But at least I'm blogging more!

Right now, I'm working on a grocery list for tonight's Super Bowl party. Laura, Dan, and Elise are coming over to hang out on our brand spanking new couches (I just realized I need to take pictures of the new apartment for you guys)! Laura's making sausage balls and I'm making buffalo wings and my dad's chili con queso (or kinkasa as we so fondly call it). It'll be quite the feast!

I was thinking about it though. I don't think I've watched a Super Bowl since Janet Jackson's boob did the halftime show. What's to happen this year?

2 comments:

Allison said...

what's to happen? the giants winning! I love sausage balls...

Katie Bonk said...

Yay Giants!!! We watched it at Allison's house on her beautimous hdtv. :)