So you know how professors sometimes print out students' ID pictures on the first day in order to place names with faces? Well today I got a double-take during roll-call. My ID picture is that bad.
This is how it went:
Her: "Alyssa Hutchison."
Me: "Here! It's Alisa. Like Lisa with an 'uh' in the front."
Her: "Oh ok!" *looks at her page to make note of the pronunciation, looks back at me with a quizzical look, looks back at the page*
Me: "I KNOW! It's such a bad picture!"
Her: "Well, they're supposed to be."
Me: "But you have to admit, that one is about as bad as it could be."
Her: "Yeah, it is pretty bad!"
Then the entire class was laughing. But that's okay. They were laughing with me. It's almost comical how bad that picture is.
18 years ago
3 comments:
haha! That's funny. You should go back to the id people and tell them that your picture is so bad that your professors don't believe that it's you. Re-do!
That is hilarious!
Keep it, at least it's a good conversation piece :)
well I happen to have great picture of you!
Post a Comment