This morning, I arrived on campus to discover my photo plastered across the bottom of the front page of the campus newspaper! (Also, photo #13 in this slideshow). Friday night, I finally attended Franklin Street for the famous Halloween festivities. Even though they scaled it down this year, it was a blast! But maybe that's just because I got so much attention. So many people wanted their pictures taken with me. Tons of people were yelling profanities and expletives at me. And a few even came up to me and said "I voted for you!" I didn't know how to respond to that. A few times I said "I'm sorry." Towards the end of the night, I began yelling profanities back at people.
I was very surprised to see only a few Sarah Palin costumes on Franklin Street. And I was even more surprised and happy to see that my costume was the best! I got so many complements; it was great!
Photos will be forthcoming - I promise.
Today I taught my 2 last library instruction courses of this semester. The professor was sort of... umm... well let's just say he made it hard and I feel bad for him and his students. It was pretty clear that he didn't want to teach remedial English composition.
Tomorrow I am going to vote! And then tomorrow night Matt and I are going to sit at home and drink champagne to celebrate (we hope). Midnight marks our 3 year anniversary. So either we will be crying joyfully or hysterically.
Wednesday should be a great day. It will be my Friday.
THEN Thursday morning, Matt and I are driving to the Outer Banks for our anniversary vacation! We'll be staying in Buxton at this beautiful inn. We'll be there until Sunday!
18 years ago
1 comment:
That is GREAT! (Shocking- they spelled your name wrong.) I'm glad your costume was such a hit- you really did look like her. Scary.
HAVE FUN this weekend! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Post a Comment